There are signposted hiking trails with a special signage system, which is designed for people with limited mobility as well as people with impaired vision.
This is the Rosenberg circular hiking trail, the reed educational trail that connects the town center with the natural lake resort, as well as the feeder trail from the railway station to the main square and the connecting trail from the railway station to the two hiking trails.
Wheelchair users, people with walking disabilities and people of all ages are very welcome on the well signposted hiking trails. Unfortunately, the trails are not suitable for blind people who are not accompanied for safety reasons.
The following routes are available:
- Reed educational trail (Hauptplatz - Naturseebad) - length 3.3 km
- Rosenberg circular hiking trail - length 3.8 km
- Hauptplatz - Rosenberg circular hiking trail - Hauptplatz - length 5.0 km
- Great discovery tour: Railway station - Main square - Reed educational trail - Rosenberg hiking trail - Reed educational trail to the natural lake resort - Back to the railway station - Length 10.0 km
- Railway station link - Main square - Length 0.9 km
- Feeder path Railway station - Hiking trails - Length 0.7 km
The overview map of the hiking trails can be downloaded here. You can also receive the map in paper form the Nature Park and Guest Information Office +43 2683 5054.